- Improving the internal networks of the university using the latest technologies and problematizing the Networks
- backing up the wireless network of the university
- backing up and monitoring the Intranet Network of the university
- managing the computer networks on the campus
- backing up the hardware of the computer systems of the university
- design analysis and implementing computer systems at university
- supporting applied computer systems of the university
- following up on the problems of the systems and downloading and installing their new versions
- Problematizing hardware systems including: the monitors, printers, UPS, keyboards, etc.
- installing operating systems and the software needed by the users
- installing and setting up software systems networks and configuring their capabilities
- estimating the software and programing needs of the network systems and restoring database backups
- Configuring the software systems of the university and giving the users hands-on education on how to use them.
- backing the video-conferencing systems of the university