Information Technology Manager:
Information Technology manager from 2010 to present
IT Committee secretariate from 2010 to present
Regional I.C.T member from 2011 to present
Providing counseling about launching wireless webs
- A consultant at designing the “CCNP” curriculum at the center organization (the office of studies and education of human resources)
- Cooperating in implementing the virtualization server project
- Setting up the wireless network of the university
- Monitoring the operation of the university servers and removing the possible glitches or faults of the network when serving the users.
- Monitoring the computer workshops and internet websites at university
- Monitoring the gathering transferring of correct and appropriate information to the center office and relevant organizations.
- Expanding the university Network broadband to 30 Mb.
- Installing, running and backing up the university LAN and Wireless networks
- Setting up a fiber optics network between university building
- Setting up a Cash Server, ISA Server and DHCP server
- Standardizing the server room of the university
- Setting up the mail server of the university
- Setting up the video conferencing servers of the university and monitoring their activity
- Setting up the central Internet site of the University and monitoring its activity
- Unifying the university Internet lines and removing ADLS lines
- Monitoring and developing the university website
- Setting up fiber optics on the campus
- Setting up the short messaging system for the university with a dedicated number
- Setting up the text view system for the university website and in the internal network
- Equipping 60 classrooms with data projectors
- Setting up paperless correspondences at university
- Setting up and improving on-the-campus wireless Internet services
- Purchasing and setting up a storage system to back up the campus servers.
- Setting up electronic pay stubs, virtual research and consulting systems for the campus